Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great News

I mainly shop at Rite Aid, CVS, and Martins, so I reviewed Rite Aid and CVS's coupon policies (now posted on my blog) and they do accept BOGO coupons on a BOGO sale.

Example: If Rite Aid has a Buy One Get One Free sale on Oral B toothbrushes, and you have a "BOGO" coupon for the same toothbrushes, grab 2 toothbrushes and use 1 BOGO coupon and you get them free (excluding sales tax.)

Some friends have mentioned the cashiers rejecting BOGO coupons on a BOGO sale, so that is why if you plan to do this, you should print a copy of their policy and keep it with you just in case, that way there's no argument.

I haven't shopped at Mor For Less in ages but I've been told they haven't accepted coupons, so I've emailed them asking what their policy is since it's not stated on their website.

And my favorite, quoted straight from Wal Mart's policy:

"If coupon value exceeds the price of the item, the excess may be given
to the customer as cash or applied toward the basket purchase"



No comments:

Post a Comment