Thursday, April 14, 2011

Time for an Update

CVS - April 12
I printed 4 of the $4.00 off Airwick freshmatic kits and headed to CVS with some Extra Bucks from my last trip. Since the Airwicks were on sale for $6 each, my coupons brought the price down to $2 a piece, $8 total. I only had 1 Extra Buck coupon for $8.99, so to bring the negative subtotal above $0, I grabbed some candy. Why not? So here's my receipt:

4 Airwick Freshmatic Kits
1 Cadbury egg
1 Russell Stover egg

Subtotal 62 cents!
Tax $1.54
Total Paid $2.16
Total Savings $55.08
Earned $8.74 in Extra Bucks



And the biggest trip, Rite Aid - April 12

8 packs of Stayfree Maxi Pads
6 bottles of L'Oreal Vive shampoo & conditioner
4 Old Spice deodorants & body washes
4 BIC disposable razors (the really nice kind!)

Subtotal $6.94
Tax $2.82
Total $9.76
Total Savings $102.84
Earned $4 +UPs


You're allowed to use your rewards earned on your next transaction. I did 4 transactions and my last one left with me $4 +Ups to take home.  Everything was donated to the Family Crisis Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment