Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Martin's Trip

Short version
     $108.85 - $49.76 in sales & coupons = about 46% savings.

Not bad considering what I bought.

2 packs of 18 ct. Charmin rolls
4 boxes of Cheerios
60 packs of Koolaid (yes, sixty)
2 packs of latex cleaning gloves
2 loaves of Wonder wheat bread
4 packs of Pillsbury Easter cookie dough
2 cartons of Tropicana 59 fl oz
4 Hunt's pudding packs
1 Hershey's syrup 48 oz
2 cans Blue Diamond almonds
4 Powerade Zeros
1 Domino Sugar 5 lb
2 Arizona teas 42 fl oz
1 pack generic paper towels 6 ct.
2 Vitamin Water Zeros 20 fl oz


If I was going for a stockpile, I could do it, but we don't have the space and I don't have the interest. I watched TLC's Extreme Couponing for the first time tonight, and between that show and some other online resources, I've learned that we're really shorted on good store savings policies. Martin's is the only store I'm aware of that will double a coupon, but only 1 of a kind, and only if it's under $1. Other stores let you double 8 of the same coupon, and they give you $10 back when you spend $50. We'll never have anything like that here, so unfortunately for TLC I guess they won't be visiting our lovely Cumberland. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment